Sunday, August 26, 2012

25 weeks!

14 to go!

Baby is the size of an eggplant! &/or this super awesome lunch box:
This week's photos are from Sloan's 1st birthday party! It just amazes me how fast a baby's 1st year goes, and how much they develop into little people in this time. We had our nephew's 1st birthday party just a few short weeks ago & to see these little babies walking, babbling and just exploring their environment is so cute to watch! 


Jenny (nephew baking), Sloan and I (Olivia baking)


Sloan & I
Sloan just finished with her cake eating and she enjoyed her 1 year old birthday cake :)



How far along? 25 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 22lbs
Stretch marks? Nope..but the line is creeping up above my belly button now
Sleep: Pretty good these days!
Best moment this week: Probably yesterday. I just felt so awesome and it's always nice to be with family on the weekends! 

Miss Anything? Nothing that really sticks out for this week
Movement: She makes my belly dance all the time. Sometimes I'll put my hand on my belly & feel her move from the outside, but have no idea from the inside. I guess I'm just use to her little movements now. My favorite is feeling her in the AM when I wake up :). 
Food cravings: I didn't have any real cravings this week either. Although, that Cami Cake yesterday was pretty amazing!
Labor Signs: No, I haven't felt any BH this week that I've noticed either.

Symptoms: I still have heartburn, but it has lightened up a bit (thankfully!). Still uncomfortable in the ribs from time-to-time, and now just under my ribs in the center. I'm not sure what that's all about...
Belly Button in or out? Still in. I have a feeling it will stay in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still just wearing my engagement ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I go through these waves of feeling such joy with our lives and where we are at! (Which is a bit of a change from last weekend when I was crying b/c the rooms weren't coming together haha...so the waves of emotion are definitely present!)
Looking forward to: I'm hoping FIL & Bronny can fix the guest room today so that we can get Liv's room cleared for painting next weekend! Mom comes on Friday (which is also a 1/2 day for me & my last 4 week check up)!! So I'm pretty excited for all of that :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment