Thursday, August 2, 2012

22 weeks!

I do realize that I have skipped a week :) These last two weeks have been a little rough, prego-wise. But I am taking the time tonight to do an update so I don't get too far behind. 


So, this week we are going between a baseball glove (so weird) or a papaya. She is one whole pound now!! And my, oh my, I can tell, as I am also getting bigger. Here are some pictures to prove it...



Bron decided he should be in the picture this week - 21 weeks

4 weeks, 10 weeks & 21 weeks

This was a few days ago when I felt huge...

& 22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: I suppose I'm up to 19lbs now...going to make it a veggie week ;)
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Pretty good 
Best moment(s) this week: There were a lot of good moments since the last time time I filled this out! 

Miss Anything? Not too much this week. I just officially feel pregnant. All over, head to toe.
Movement: Same as last week. Bron felt her move again though. She kicked him 3 times last week! This week she is doing more sudden movements, or what feels like full body movements. She really likes it when I play her music. She must get that from her daddy :).
Food cravings: Sweets as always 
Gender prediction: It's official...we have a GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In...getting very shallow...
Wedding rings on or off? On for now. Getting tighter and tighter...will probably have to just wear one next week. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting started on changing our two spare rooms around.



Anatomy scan update! 
OK, so many of you know that we had her anatomy scan last Friday. She is still a she, and she's a healthy she! 
Bron and I took the afternoon off so we could enjoy knowing for sure the gender, have a nice lunch & what else but SHOP! We did indeed have a nice lunch and then we went to Buy Buy Baby and started our registry. I'm pretty excited about it & our choices. We had a lot of FUN doing it too! 


We have also decided on baby's 1st name...if you missed it this was the post from Facebook:
It's official! Her name is Olivia <3

So we have a name...Olivia Butrimas...Her middle name is still in the making!

Nursery update!
With the news of confirmation, comes doubt & uncertainty of the nursery "theme". I think I still like the crib that I posted a few weeks ago. We did like the lavender color for the walls, but I think I'm thinking more neutral now...grey. I really like these two styles:



I really like the butterfly mobile in this one...


(same site, I just can't find the link to this particular post)

I'm not really sure what style type these are considered...I guess just clean, modern & fresh? 
But I am still going with the color pallet of light lavender, pink, lime green and maybe some bright blue! 

Oh & I just love this bookcase...


Olivia's room will be stacked with books!! I love them!! 



Bron and I were in Lake Mary yesterday & I wanted to share these pictures from yesterday. I'm very blessed to have such great, long-time friends who mean the world to me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment