Monday, September 17, 2012

28 weeks

28 weeks - I used to be excited about this...until 3:46PM today when the dr office called. Failed the 1 hour glucose test. 3 hour test...here I come! I blame my father's genes... 
Alright, so I'm slowly getting over this. I just really hope that I pass the 3 hour test. I have had such an easy pregnancy so far, I just don't want anything to go "wrong". 
So at 28 weeks we have baby the size of a small cabbage (approx. 17in 2.9lbs). We're still the size of that purple lunch box according to the other site. 


How far along? 28 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 23lbs 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Pretty good this week. It's a little more uncomfortable. The belly is getting heavier.
Best moment this week: I enjoyed the weekend. Spent most of Saturday with my sister, BIL & niece which was really nice. And my hubby & I enjoyed a nice Sunday breakfast out yesterday :)

Miss Anything? Can't really think of anything for this week...

Movement: Yep, she's a mover & a shaker. I feel her every hour it seems. I felt hiccups for the 1st time last night & then she had them again this AM :)
Food cravings: Starbucks must put crack in their coffee b/c I've needed coffee ever since that PSL two weeks ago!! I always have decaff though...tastes just the same
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Still have contractions. Dr said to make sure I call if I have more than  4 an hour...& drink more water...

Symptoms: Heartburn (regulated still), restless legs & this GROWING belly ;)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...unless the dr calls with bad news ;) Have been in a bad mood since
Looking forward to: October. My favorite month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment