Tuesday, September 25, 2012

29 weeks!

29 weeks...72 days to go...

Okay, so since my last post I've been in a mad mood...lol. Just in a funk that I can't seem to shake. So this post, like the last, may seem a little "loom & gloom". I do apologize. 

I should update that I took the 3 hours glucose test yesterday and that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm hoping that is a good sign and that it means my body digested the sugar better the 2nd time around. I'm thinking that if I don't get a call by tomorrow afternoon I am in the clear for Gestational Diabetes, but will know for sure at my appointment on Thursday. 

The size of baby this week is a Butternut squash. Please hold while I go look this veggie (?) up...
Interesting...
We've graduated to a loaf of bread on the other site. Hmm..so either way she's about 16 inches and 2.5 pounds. 

Here are a couple of pics I took this evening...so I would have pictures to post :)






How far along? 29 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 26lbs
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It's been hard to get to sleep the last few nights. Just uncomfortable. Mainly my back...toss & turn until I eventually end up almost sitting up to fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Getting a pedicure last night with Kelly! 

Miss Anything? Tonight I miss breathing...she must be really high tonight.  
Movement: Still lots of movement...every hour at least. Ever since I 1st felt her hiccup she's had the hiccups just about everyday I think. Sometimes they last pretty long! 
Food cravings: Chick-Fil-A french fries!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lunch meat
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No...contractions have really slowed down (and my water intake has gone up)
Symptoms: Just bought another pack of Zantac <3 Lower back pain is coming back and shortness of breath as I mentioned up there. Oh! And it's getting really hard to get out of bed. It strains my back if I just try to sit straight up...have to do that side roll thing...ha-ha...go ahead and laugh ;)
Belly Button in or out? Oh, so I didn't think it would pop...but it has gotten a bit more shallow! It may just get flat before these last few months are done!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Ugh...pretty agitated this last week
Looking forward to: My appointment on Thursday...hearing that everything is just fine...sugar, weight, etc. & I'm meeting a doctor I haven't met before, so that is a little nerve wracking too. Hopefully she's just as supportive of natural birth as the rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment