Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 weeks!

31.4 weeks
8 weeks & 4 days
60 days
...just a few ways to count! ;)

Baby is said to be the weight of 4 naval oranges this week (3.3lbs) and about the size of a head of lettuce (18 inches). I say she feels like a sack of potatoes and a little alien trying to escape through the skin of my stomach! She's getting a lot stronger, that's for sure! 

I added a few details to Olivia's room this weekend. I finished her yarn letters, added an initial frame above the crib, hung her chalk board and curtain. Hmm when I say I...I mean Bron...Bron hung the frame, chalkboard and curtain :) I'm going to wait until next week to post pictures so those of you coming to the house on Saturday will see it in person 1st!! 

This week will be filled with cleaning and getting little details down surrounding the nursery and food for the baby shower. I am beyond thrilled for the baby shower on Saturday! I can't wait to see everyone!


How far along? 31 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 28lbs
Stretch marks? Nope - have the line though, above & below the belly button.
Sleep: Still feeling like I'm not really sleeping while asleep. I'm sure that will continue! 
Best moment this week: This week had been a little bit of a blur honestly  I think it's because I've just been so tired! It was definitely not when the plumber was here unclogging and re-piping the kitchen on Saturday, I can tell you that! At least it's out of the way before she gets here!! 

Miss Anything? Being able to bend, get up out of a chair or bed without grunting, and doing simple tasks - like walking to the car - without being out of breath...just sayin'...
Food cravings: Candy! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think we'll just say meat for the entire pregnancy & call it a day. Mostly lunch meat!
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Just my friend, BH. They are a getting a bit more uncomfortable though. I'm just glad that ol' U muscle is practicing! 
Symptoms: Same as last week!
Belly Button in or out? Getting a bit flatter!
Wedding rings on or off? Wearing only the engagement ring again this week. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to: The baby shower on Saturday!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment