Monday, October 1, 2012

30 weeks!

Alright! 30 weeks! Feels like another milestone even though I have anywhere from 7 - 12 weeks still to go. But there is something about that one digit "7" that makes it seem a lot shorter :)  

This week it says she is about the size of a head of lettuce. 

I got the wonderful phone call on Wednesday morning telling me that I PASSED MY 3 HOUR GLUCOSE TEST! What a relief! Now I just have to make sure I don't gain over my goal weight (35 lbs)...which is going pretty well! 

We got a few more things done this past weekend. Bron reorganized the garage, it looks great! So roomy! We also got a few accessories for Olivia's room. We put a tree over her crib (below) and I got some paper mache letters to spell Liv (below) which I am wrapping in yarn. They are going to stand on her hutch. To the left of the tree we are going to put a frame with a monogram or just an "O". I also ordered the material for the valance Teresa is going to make her. It's all coming together :). 

(I find it necessary to let you know that lamp is not staying...)

(Only have the "L" done for now...)

How far along? 30 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Getting real rough in this department! I wake up in the morning only to feel like I've gotten no rest at all. Feeling like you've pulled an all-nighter, minus the fun?! Not fair!
Best moment this week: Hubby & I went on another date this weekend to see Finding Nemo 3D...dorks yes but lover bff dorks=my fav <3 

Miss Anything? Being comfortable. I can't really breath anymore...sit anymore...lay anymore...haha it's just all around uncomfortable! 
Movement: Still a mover & a shaker...& a hiccup-er :)
Food cravings: This week it's been everything bad for you (think brownies with chocolate syrup & ice cream and TACO BELL!) I think it was because I was being so "health conscience" with not knowing if I had GD or not that I just wanted to splurge a little after. But back on the health train...gotta keep those lbs down ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lunch meat have been taking peanut butter sandwiches to work instead.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Had a few BH today...they've really slowed down though. 
Symptoms: Tired, achy, stomach & lungs squished together...& our favorite friend, heartburn.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring on...must have a little more water weight this week b/c the combo is back to being too tight. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Getting a lot more moody in-between my happy spells. Hoping more walks in the park will help this :) 
Looking forward to: Going shopping for my shower dress this weekend with Jenny! 


I leave you with a couple bump shots from this past week...

(This is from today...is it just me or has the belly dropped a bit?)

(This is from last week when Bron & I hit up the park for a walk (me & Bentley)/run (Bron)...)

No comments:

Post a Comment