Sunday, November 4, 2012

33, 34 & 35 weeks

Well, well, well. Someone got a little behind! I actually kinda of stalled with everything. But, I'm back in the game! ;)

I've been super busy with work so when I get home I'm just ready to crash. We did make it to the park again this past week. It was fun. I love this weather, so it's really nice to be able to go enjoy it with my husband. I am trying to be a little obsessive about spending time together, because of my fear of not getting enough husband & wife time after the baby comes. But I think if I'm this committed to it before she comes, I'll definitely make time when she is here. Plus, I know we have some great family babysitters that will have no problem keeping Liv when we're ready for date nights :). 

We did some shopping the other weekend. We took back some things that were duplicates & some clothing items that I thought she had too much of. So I think she has everything (probably way more so!) that she needs. I have a little more organizing to do in her nursery before I post completion pictures. 

I now just have the loose ends to tie up....hospital bag, labor bag, birth plan, car seat and nursing things for me. 

Size of baby:
33 - Pineapple, 4lbs, 17in
34 - Cantaloupe, 4.5lbs, 17.5in
35 - Honeydew, 5lbs, 18in

Mmmm...fruit!  Wow, do you really think I have a 5 pounder in me right now?! Crazy to think about! 

Oh & I almost forgot, I think I posted this on Facebook, but at my last appointment I got a little peek at her! The Dr turned on the u/s machine real quick to make she she was head down. She sure was! So I got to see her cute little face for...maybe 1 whole minute, haha! But I swear she has this cute little button nose and has definitely gotten bigger!! :D 


How far along? 35 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 28 lbs. gained at my 34 week appointment - right on track!
Stretch marks? none yet, I'm hoping I may be in the clear? (Should I even say that out loud?)
Sleep: Hmm...sleep. That depends on your definition of sleep. I believe my body is just adjusting to the lack-of now. 
Best moment this week: Yesterday was pretty sweet. My in-laws gave Liv and I her glider for Christmas!! So they came over & DIL put it together for me. I also enjoyed cleaning the house & having the house to myself for the afternoon. 
Miss Anything? Bending down, the ease of moving in bed or just getting up in general. Oh and breathing...
Movement: She's not moving as much as she was a few weeks ago. I guess she's getting a little big for the space she has in there. Still giving me swift kicks in the side like a soccer star, but not so much the moving 10xs in an hour kinda thing. 
Food cravings: I've been eating a lot of candy this week - tis the season - and still craving ice!! 
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Body is practicing 
Symptoms: Still have heartburn, although not as bad. Starting to swell a little. My feet and ankles swelled for the 1st time Friday night after dinner. And of course, just having a huge belly that is heavy and super inconvenient :)
Belly Button in or out? In/flat
Wedding rings on or off? I only put my engagement ring on when I leave the house. It comes off before bed & I don't wear it around the house. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Not so much moody anymore. More excited and happy for her to come.
Looking forward to: The end of this pregnancy! I enjoyed most parts, but this last part is harder to chew. I'm really just ready to see what she looks like and hold her in my arms. 


33 weeks

34 weeks

I need to do another compare shot in my blue tank & black shorts. I will try to get that pic today & post tonight or later this week. We're off to the Jags game today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment