Sunday, November 11, 2012

36 weeks!

Hello!

This could be my last pregnant post...woah, haha! If you didn't see, I was informed at my last appointment that I am well on my way to labor and should be watching for it "at any time now". So this could be literally...anytime, two hours, two days, two weeks, or twenty-five days. 
So this put a little fire in me this weekend to get all the last minute things done. 
We have the nursery complete and I'm packing our hospital bags tonight. After that it's literally just the waiting game, huh? 

At 36 weeks she's about the size of a crenshaw melon (6lbs) and about 19 inches. 
crenshaw melon


 36 weeks belly shot

Front View

 Feeling very large...this was yesterday



How far along? 36 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: same
Best moment this week: Even though it was a scary appointment, it was exciting to know I've already dilated & baby & body are getting ready for labor!! 

Miss Anything? I miss it all :)
Movement: She's still active, just not as much. 
Food cravings: JUNK :/ It's a good thing I eat well during the week because I seem to give myself a free pass on the weekends. And I pay for it! 
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: The usual...contractions & cramping 
Symptoms: Uncomfortable
Belly Button in or out? In/flat
Wedding rings on or off? Off...I could still wear my engagement ring, it's not that it doesn't fit...I just haven't worn it. I think because my hands are so dry, I just like having them bare. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...hormones have been a little out of whack this weekend...but happy.
Looking forward to: Meeting this little baby!! 


And finally, here are some of Olivia's nursery photos!! 

(sorry, not the best lighting or quality, but you'll get the idea!)

The fabric used in the pillow that is on the glider in the next photo is the same fabric used on the valence pictured here. I realize it's hard to see here. 

Rebecca painted this picture for Olivia! We do still have to get a side table to put this lamp on. We have it picked out, it's currently out of stock at Target.. 

My sister, Jenny, made the mobile for Olivia! 



The awesome quilt my mother-in-law, Teresa made Olivia is on the crib! 

I hope you liked your little tour of Olivia Jane's room! I am in LOVE with it and am so happy with the way it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment