Wednesday, June 13, 2012

15 weeks

Hello, loves! 


I don't have any really exciting news this week. However, this weekend I know we are shopping for the crib!!! So I will probably just have to post after that ;). I'm also posting a bit early this week since I have dinner plans with Ash tomorrow night and my Mom gets here around lunch time on Friday (YAY!). I'm so excited to spend a "pregnant" weekend with my mom. I think this is a special time between moms & daughters :). 
Other than that - just growing this lil bump out. I thank God for the 2nd trimester. The 1st went fast, but it really was awful. I hear that the 3rd is a little worse, so I am just enjoying the time now. Although I am still in this limbo period of feeling pregnant and not feeling pregnant. I think as I start to feel more movement, or heavier movement, and as the belly grows I will feel more pregnant. 


After work today



How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6lbs
Maternity clothes? Something borrowed! :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still no pillow. Still waking up stiff. 
Best moment this week: Cleaning the house and completing ALL of my laundry-from start to finish (all in 1 day!)
Miss Anything? The gym. 
Movement: I was feeling her a little yesterday and the day before. It was little movements, not a kicking feeling or flutter. Hard to describe. 
Food cravings: Sweets and salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just still some meats.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, more & more
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment