Friday, June 1, 2012

13 weeks

I apologize ahead of time, this post is pretty weak :)

Just added this photo as my Facebook cover page. Courtesy of Maria from my secret Facebook group page :) Thanks for letting me steal it! 


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I'll know for sure next week after my appt. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Not much fits these days. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It's alright. A bit uncomfortable.  
Best moment this week: Having Monday off!!
Miss Anything? My brain! Sometimes it just stops working. I feel like a ditz!  
Food cravings: Hubby got me Sour Patch Kids over the weekend. Ever since I've been craving those & Starbursts.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some meats. 
Have you started to show yet: I say yes. My belly isn't hard yet, so it's not baby, but you can definitely tell I'm PREGNANT! 
Gender prediction: Girl :) 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Planning & shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment