Sunday, July 15, 2012

19 weeks

Nineteen weeks & totally counting


This week baby is the size of a mango or a tissue box...



I can tell she's gotten bigger. Ever since last night she is a lot more active. She's been up kicking and doing strange things for a longer period of time. I'm mostly excited about this so that Bron can finally feel her!! 
She also does this thing now where there is lots of pressure and she sticks out from my belly. It's pretty strange. I told Rach today that I think she's taking karate lessons in there ;). 


We just got back from our week long vacation at the beach in South Carolina. It's always so much fun and relaxing! I have a few pictures to share. I only took 2 pictures while I was there. Can you believe that?! I better start getting used to taking more pictures!! 
Laying on the beach we decided her name! As long as she is still a she :). I think I will wait to announce until birth. We'll see, y'all know I'm not great on keeping awesome secrets like that. Our anatomy scan where they will confirm gender is July 27th. Less then two weeks! I can't wait to see the baby!! I'll be 21 weeks so the confirmation should be as close to 100% as they get. 



 The family
I have a thing where I like to take road trip photos of us. This is on our way there.
 I thought this was cool lighting and was neat with the background being the intercoastal/dock. 
This is a better view for actually seeing my face. (Both were 18 weeks)
And here is my 19 week bump with my snickers ice cream cone. 

Thanks for sharing this amazing journey with me! Here is the latest survey!

How far along? 19 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 9lbs
Maternity clothes? Yepper! And as you can see from the last picture, I should probably start wearing maternity shirts to bed too, haha!
Stretch marks? No. I keep checking though..
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this last week. I had a mini breakdown because the pullout at the beach house wasn't working for the 1st two nights, but my little cousins gave up their fulls for Bron and I, and I slept great after that! Last night was pretty awesome too since it was my 1st night back in my own bed. 
Best moment this week: The baby moving more and having stronger movements. It just makes me laugh out loud and I love it!!
Miss anything? Nothing too bad. 
Movement: I think we've got this question down already ;)
Food cravings: Sweets, sweets & more sweets. One of the moms on my board said that it means I need more protein. I think I'll look up ways to work more into my diet. I'm also craving veggies now which is awesome!! I could eat 5 cucumbers a day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not very fond of some meat sometimes.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound. 12 days!! 144 days until due date... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment