Sunday, July 1, 2012

17 weeks

A few more weeks until the half way mark... oh my! 


17 weeks baby is now the size of an onion or, if you liked the more practical analogy from last week, a roll of TP, hehe. 





Erica and Eric came for a visit this weekend and brought a surprise for our sweet girl..


So cute!!

And lastly for the photo department this week...I forgot to share a photo of Bron and I at Sloan's (my niece) baptism on the 17th!! 

 I wore the cutest little maternity dress that was in my Kelly box! :)

I might miss next week since I will be out of town on our annual family beach vay-cay, but will catch you all up the following week. Happy 4th!!


How far along? 17 weeks 4 days - moved to Sunday posting instead of Thursday :)
Total weight gain: 7lbs so far, will be getting weighed this Friday at the DR. 
Maternity clothes? Yesss
Stretch marks? Noper
Sleep: It's actually getting better. Not waking up as stiff! Score! 
Best moment this week: Seeing/hanging out with Erica & Eric <3
Miss Anything? I was missing beer today at the beach. But it's all for a good cause, so the "missing" part doesn't usually last long :)
Movement: Yes! I can actually see it from the outside now. When she does it, it's only a few kicks or whatever at a time. So no one has seen it yet but me. I have seen it more than I have felt it on the outside. Every time I put my hand there she stops :). I just love feeling her kick!!!!! <3 <3
Food cravings: Sweets!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meats:/
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'm pretty sure it's official..
Gender prediction: Girl - will know when our anatomy scan is after this DR appt on Friday!! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: We'll take a mix of both, Alex, for 600. 
Looking forward to: VACATIONNNNNNN!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment