Sunday, July 22, 2012

Halfway Mark! 20 Weeks :D

This week we have a choice of a whoopee cushion or a banana!! A banana! That's crazy. The whoopee cushion...it's a little strange. 


137 days until December 6th...in case you were wondering ;). 



Bron wanted Bentley to be in the picture this week. 

How far along? 20 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: Between 12 & 15 pounds. I haven't checked in a few days.
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. 
Best moment this week: Falling more in love with my husband. 
Miss Anything? My old body...this bump is already getting in the way! 
Movement: Bron felt the baby yesterday!
Food cravings: I had a really big craving for milk today. (We're now up to buying 2 gallons a week.) And sweets as always. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think meat will always be my answer here...we may eliminate this question next week. 
Gender prediction: Girl...5 days until we find out for sure!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In - it's not half as deep as it used to be though! 
Wedding rings on or off? On...getting tighter 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment