Friday, February 14, 2014

this.just.in.

So, you may be wondering where the heck my blog posts have disappeared to. Well, I'm happy to let you know they are coming  back. A lot has happened in the time I have been away. But, most importantly to this blog, my laptop died. It lost its ability to connect to the internet. What is it good for now, I ask. So we went on a limb and purchased this tiny little tablet/laptop device. Although I'm getting very annoyed at this tiny ass keyboard, I am excited about getting back to blogging. I love reading blogs and I love the way they tell a story about peoples lives. I also like how it's easy to share what is going on to family and friends who are far away. 

Things lately...

Happy Valentines Day! 
Did you have the Valentines Day you pictured? I didn't set any expectations for Valentines Day this year. I wasn't excited about it like I usually am. I think I took a break from Valentine's Day this year. I hope my husband doesn't mind. I did get him a gift, However, I ordered it Tuesday so it won't be here for awhile since I wasn't willing to double the price on it. And cards are overrated, so he's waiting around for the post man :) My gift was very nice, thank you, honey!!! xo

Illness!
UGH. I hate germs. I hate that they get inside my little Livy Loo and they infect her and make her miserable. We're both on Rainbow Light now though, so hopefully it will help long-term! You know what I hate maybe even a smidgen more? TEETHING! Just the worst thing ever. She's getting like, 7 teeth at once. Ouch. But let me tell you, this kid doesn't let much keep her down for long. Kids are funny that way, aren't they? 

High expectations, low hopes!
After coming home from Charlotte for Christmas I had high expectations for the house and I. We were going to team up and make this place nice. We were going to organize, shine, frame, rearrange, and decorate together until this place looks more like a home. Well, it's mid-February and I've done JACK. I have low hopes for this project already. I need to make a LIST. A PLAN. Where are my organizational skills at home? Maybe I use them all up at work. :(

Well, movie night is starting in the Butrimas household so this is "bye-bye" (as Livy would say) for now. 

oxoxo
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment