Monday, December 26, 2011

mmm, breakfast!

Mmmm do you smell that?! Biscuit, bacon, eggs and cheese, YUM!


Bron and I love breakfast! We could eat it for every meal, easily. This recipe seemed like it would be a perfect, quick breakfast for a Saturday morning.

I had a Christmas potluck last week and decided to bring these in for the breakfast menu. The biscuits seemed easy to make and had a cute presentation. Plus, who doesn't love bacon egg and cheese ANYTHING?!

They were indeed very easy to make. I did have to cook them a little longer then the 10 minutes, but I may have put more egg in them than the original poster.




They went over well at work and I made them again the next morning for breakfast. My husband loved them!! Next time I will make a few adjustments. I might try a different cheese or biscuit and try sausage instead of bacon. Uwww how yummy would a sausage gravy and biscuits version be? Oh the possibilities :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment