Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6 1/2 Month Love




I LOVE this age! Olivia is six months a 3 quarters (hehe). She is so HAPPY all the time! She has always been a pretty happy baby, but her silly, giggly personality is starting to shine through. It is just such an absolute joy to spend all my time with her. She learns something new everyday it seems! She loves laughing. She gets so impressed with herself when she laughs. She tries new laughs out too. So silly. 

We've introduced a few fruits and veggies. She's still getting the hang of eating. She is a little resistant to new foods no matter if she likes the taste or not. I'm not sure if it's a texture thing, or what. She also LOVES her sippy cup! She starts getting really excited when she sees that we're filling it up with water and she makes all kinds of noises and bounces all around until we help her drink from it. She can do it herself every so often, but we still have to help her drink from it quite a bit. 

(are the thighs not killing you right now?! #noclothessunday?? hah)

Happy Father's Day, Bronny!! Olivia and her daddy had a great 1st Father's Day :). Bron woke up to presents, singing (by my mom), and an awesome breakfast (instagram pic). He felt spoiled and now thinks he gets 2 birthdays per year. Mission accomplished :). OH, and you can see him sporting his new Jaguar jersey game 1 of the preseason...


We added a little Livy play area to the dining room this weekend. It looks a lot better than I expected, honestly. I'm not a fan of all this baby and "kid stuff" cluttering up my home however, it seems inevitable. So, I'm going to do my darndest to make it as organized as possible! Here are a few shots of Olivia playing in her "corner" Sunday morning. 

I'll be back to update you soon. Believe it or not, she'll be 7 months next week! I know! We're going on our annual beach trip soon as well, so I'm sure I better have A LOT of pictures to share from the trip!! 

xoxoNicole


No comments:

Post a Comment