Saturday, June 1, 2013

Livy's First Flight

Olivia, Aunt Jenny, and I flew to NY at the end of April. The trip was no fun by any stretch of the imagination but I thought I would share a few fun photos from the trip! Having Olivia with me during the hardest time of my life was really the only way I could have gone through it all-and that's that God's honest truth. 

Olivia and her grandfather, one of the last times they met. Dad made it down for the birth of Olivia (11/25) and Lincoln (11/26). Here they are in the hospital...I think Dad was getting over a cold and didn't want to give it to Livy. 

*****

I sent Bron picture updates between flights so he knew we were safe (6 flights total, 3 there 3 back) - I'm not sure why a few of my photos loaded this way. 

She was really good in her carrier for the most part. 


We had to have Aunt Jen in one! ;)



Meeting Great Nana for the 1st time. 



My view from my hotel room was really awesome. It helped.

Smiles to send Daddy!


Walked to a local cafe for lunch while we waited on my mom to arrive. (I just realized we both look less than impressed. But the food was awesome!)

She really started sitting on her own on this trip. 

Aunt Peggy gave us the idea to give Livy a lemon rind at dinner.


The pack-n-play was a no-go...Livy got to sleep with Mommy on the trip ;)



Going through Detroit



Bron sure did miss his girl! And Bentley missed her too...we think. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment