Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't Blink

In 6 (short!) months my baby girl has grown so much! It is absolutely fascinating to watch a tiny blob that sleeps all.the.time. grow into a thinker and a doer. She's seriously SO big. It's hard to realize when you're going through it just how far they have come in such a short amount of time. I watched a few videos of her when she was just a month or two old. All she could do was make little purring noises and try her hardest to look at 1 thing more than 2 seconds. Now she's sitting up, crawling, eating, drinking out of a sippy cup, and problem solving. Her personality is starting to come through. Bron and I seriously cannot get enough. We both complain that we don't get enough time with her. Anyway, I grabbed a photo from each month and thought we could look at her physical progression together because I for one, think it's just too cute! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment