Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 weeks

Bitty Baby Butrimas <3

We had our 2nd doctor's visit yesterday. It was pretty awesome. I really love everyone at the office. Bron and I had a good time, which sounds strange, I know :). It's just super exciting! 


How far along? 10 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: According to the doctor's visit yesterday only 1lb. But  my 1st "weigh in" there was at 6 weeks. So I'll still say 3lbs. 
Maternity clothes? No. I think I'll have to buy a pair of maternity jeans soon though. The belly band is working now. 
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I'm sleeping well. Still have a lot of back pain. 
Best moment this week: Yesterday at the doctor's: seeing our little baby wave, and move all around. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? Just my energy. 
Food cravings: I didn't really have many cravings this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling really well this week, it's been awesome! I still have a pretty overactive gag reflex when it comes to certain foods. 
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far. It's weird, I actually look pregnant in certain clothes now. 
Gender prediction: Boy
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & moody! Haha, I guess that's just plain moody ;). 
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it!
Looking forward to: All the fun and exciting things ahead! Mainly our next appt in 2 weeks, showing more, and feeling the baby for the 1st time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment