Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh JOYous Day



A little progress pic for ya ;).  Makes it real, huh? I'm not sure if you can see the captions because the photo showed up so small, but from left to right: 7 weeks, 8 weeks and 9 weeks.

I grabbed this survey off a blog that I follow. I think it's a cute way to let you all in on the pregnancy week-by-week. 

How far along? 9 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: 2.8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not just yet. I did buy a belly band. I don't really like it though...
Stretch marks? Hopefully never, but no, we're clear right now.
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay, but my favorite position is on my back right now. The unfortunate part is this is causing moderate-extreme lower back pain. I'm going to try to get a body pillow this weekend.
Best moment this week: Today actually. I've been really emotional the last week and today I got a super surprise delivery at work that made me realize that I have just been going about it all wrong ;).
Have you told family and friends: Yes! & the hygienist and the temp agency rep and...lol.
Miss Anything? I did have a craving for a margarita today. I think it was because we had tacos for lunch and Cinco is right around the corner.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Nothing really on a regular basis. When I was more nauseous I would have to crave something before I could eat. My most specific request was LongHorn loaded mashed potatoes :). And let me tell you, when I tasted them, they tasted like GOLD!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells make me queasy. Mainly related to food. My puking was really random and I don't think any 1 thing set it off.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far
Gender prediction: I think it is going to be a boy, but I know most of our families (us included) are pulling for team pink. But of course, we'll all be thrilled either way.
Belly Button in or out? I've got an "inny".
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional, but happy
Weekly Wisdom: Eat protein for breakfast! I started with eggs & peanut butter this past Monday & haven't been nauseous or sick once this week. YAY!
Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment and picture #2 of the LO next Wednesday, and this growing bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment