Thursday, May 17, 2012

11 weeks!!

Mother's day before our lunch date <3 



How far along? 11 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Still only about 3lbs 
Maternity clothes? Not yet. 
Stretch marks? Nope! But my belly is getting monkey-like with all this hair! What the heck! Haha
Sleep: I'm sleeping well. 
Best moment this week: Felling good.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything? I've missed alcohol this week. I didn't think I would even think about a drink while pregnant, since I didn't drink much before. But I get in the mood for, or cravings for wine, beer and margaritas. :)
Food cravings: Ice cream. I got Ben & Jerry's American Dream. YUM. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week, thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: A small bump that is most likely bloating. But it's in the right spot so that's all that counts right? ;) But I can tell baby is getting bigger. 
Gender prediction: This has changed this week too. I'm back to not being sure. (Indecisiveness...also a semi-new thing during pregnancy. So many huge decisions!)
Belly Button in or out? In & hairy...ew 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't listen to all the crazies. Everyone around you seems to be a doctor when you're pregnant. Listen to your intuition and your own doctor. 
Looking forward to: I'm on serious "feel watch" for the 1st flutter of movement. I do realize that usually this doesn't happen for some time, but it CAN happen this early, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment